Friday 14 October 2011

Starting To Build The Miles

Well I haven't blogged for a while due to lack of training...  So I'm back on the road again now.  I have just finished a course in St Athan, Wales and managed 3 training sessions.  Included in those 3 sessions was a 7 Mile run on the treadmill in 50 mins.  I wanted to hit 8 miles in an hour but my dodgey calf started to tighten up so I stopped.  Felt good the next day so I will try to build that mileage up now and strengthen that calf.

I also ordered some new trainers today as my Asics have given up the ghost and have probably been contributing to some of my injuries.

I have ordered these http://www.sportsdirect.com/new-balance-mr828og-running-shoes-mens-219010

They will keep me going until I buy my marathon trainers around Christmas time.  I quite fancy these to do the marathon in.  http://www.sportsdirect.com/asics-gel-kinetic-3-mens-running-shoes-211142

The fundrasing is ticking along quite steady.  I only have 14 more lifeboat stations to sell then I'm going to get my boss to make the draw for the £50 prize.  £675 raised so far!!  Please donate and help me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes