Saturday 20 August 2011

Disaster as injury strikes

Well I suppose it was inevitable playing football!  I ran out for a pre season friendly warm up, kicked a ball and pulled something in my left thigh.  Greg the football manager said run it off, so of course I tried.  I started the match on the left hand side of midfield against Wendron FC.  After about 10 mins my right calf went dead and after 30 mins I had to come off.

So I really haven't done any CV training for a while.  I did some weights at work whilst on nights.  100 rep challenge and the bear.  Then we went on a family camping trip to Padstow and I never trained at all.  I'm ready to hit the ground running during a weeks course in St Athen nr Cardiff.

I'm missing another pre season friendly next week at Perranwell.  My pre season football has not gone very well to say the least.

Well let's hope next weeks training goes well!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes