Monday 11 July 2011

Busy Day Today

Well it's been a hectic day today.  I have been on a course about explosive regulations today which was nice..  It hasn't given me much time to sort anything out.


I managed to borrow a treadmill for my Airday Marathon Challenge.  Thanks to Bill Bailey and the gym staff at RNAS Culdrose gym.  


I spoke to the Falmouth RNLI fundraiser Dave Nicoll about the challenge on Airday and he is well onboard.  


I also spoke to Ned Nuzum The Lizard Lifeboat Operations manager and thanked him for his support.


So I think I'm all set for the Marathon treadmill challenge.  26.2 miles on a treadmill for the RNLI.  I'm hoping to set up next to the RNLI education stand. So all those going to Culdrose International Airday please come and show your support.


I have managed a coastal run tonight.  I clocked up 43.08 mins which is probably 6.5 miles.  I must measure the distance in my car next time we take a trip around the coast.


Well I better get my head in the books as I have an exam on Wed.




The RNLI is the charity that saves lives at sea

PLEASE SPONSOR ME  




0 comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes