Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Night Before 771 Families Day

Well I have packed my sports kit all ready for round 2 of the marathon challenge.  We have a families day tomorrow for the joint Seaking force.  The squadron is expecting about 250 people so it should be a good day.  Lets hope the weather holds out.

I have managed to loan a decent treadmill this time.  I just need to get it from A to B and back again.

Had a nice curried brown rice dish at dinner to continue loading the carbs.  Me and the missus had tray baked cod, new potatoes and veg from our allotment for tea.  Something light to go to bed on.

I haven't trained since Sunday as I wanted to give my legs the best opportunity to rest prior to this event.

I'm 100% better prepared this time and hoping not to suffer from the severe cramps I had last time.

Well I'm going to get an early night.

If you are coming down to 771 squadron tomorrow then please pop in and donate to the RNLI and have a good chuckle at me suffering.


The RNLI is the charity that saves lives at sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes