Sunday 17 July 2011

Good Training Weekend

Well I managed 2 sessions over the weekend.  One weights related and another coastal run.  Yesterday I did the 100 reps exercise again but I replaced the 15kg bench press with 100 press ups.  I have to admit I find the press ups harder than the bench.  I think any exercise involving your own body weight is the best way to exercise.  I'm such a lump @ 6ft 4" and 84kg.


Today I did another coastal run but added another 10 mins onto my time which included the hideous bypass A39 Hill at the Lidl roundabout.  That was hard work.  The route is about 8 miles which took me 1 hour 2 mins. Not a bad time considering the Cornish hills.  I will probably have one more training session on the road before the Culdrose Airday fundraising event.


I also trained wearing my new socks.  At £9 a pair they are very good.  I sweat like a pig and my feet were quite dry.  I will have to buy a few more pairs later on.


Well that's enough blogging today!




The RNLI is the charity that saves lives at sea

PLEASE SPONSOR ME  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes