Wednesday 13 July 2011

Exam All Done!

Well I managed to get my exam squared away today and now I'm back on holiday.  


I trained yesterday by doing The Bear which is a quick 15 mins workout because that's all the time I had left after sorting out a few Airday issues.


Here is the link to The Bear.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfmuCo4paZI


It's hideous if you do 7 sets of seven.


Becka at the London RNLI fundraising office has hopefully sent out my fundraising pack today so I can begin to design some posters etc.


I haven't trained today as I've been really busy so I'll have to count this as a rest day.


I have got a double session tomorrow because football training starts...  I'm going for a coastal run after I drop the little girl at pre school.  Legs will be tired on Friday morning.


Well I'm signing off!



The RNLI is the charity that saves lives at sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DreamHost promotional codes